miércoles, 4 de abril de 2012

Hispano Suiza 3T6, pintura/painting. 1:72

Después de ciertas complicaciones, he tenido el tiempo suficiente para pintar mi segundo modelo de este vehículo. Como ya comenté, esta versión ha sido pintada en gris medio. Para Torrent, espero tener listos los kits de estas dos versiones.

After some complications, I have had the time to paint my second model of this vehicle. As I said, this version has been painted in medium grey. To Torrent, I hope to have ready the kits of these two versions.
 
 
 

9 comentarios:

  1. hi Pedro, excellent model and weathering.
    Erhan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thats a fantastic looking model, and its good to see models from this war.

    I have a big interest in the Spanish Civil War, having run a wargames figure company producing 28mm figures for this war. I made a few vehicles to complement the range. I would love to get hold of the plans for this model, so I can build myself one in 1/55th scale to go with my figure collection. is there any chance i could buy a set of plans from you ?

    Looking forwards to seeing some more vehicles.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Respuestas
    1. Hi Pedro

      Can you try sending it again to this email address
      nigel.higgins@btinternet.com

      thanks

      Nigel

      Eliminar
  4. hola Pedro, aconsejado por ppolre te escribo para preguntarte si seria posible que me dieras documentacion sobre este vehiculo, pues estoy pensanso en hacer a 1/35 y la verdad es que ya llevo tiempo intentando encontrar algun plano o dibujo con medidas, y nada de nada.
    Espero tus noticias y sigo tus trabajos que me encantan

    Victor

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Necesito una dirección de correo electrónico.

    Saludos.

    ResponderEliminar